Altarius Capital Limited ("Altarius") is licensed and authorised by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission as an in-scope Alternative Investment Fund Manager. Altarius is licence number is FSC0155AIF. In addition to the aforementioned, Altarius is authorised to provide the following services: discretionary portfolio management, investment advice and reception and transmission of orders.
Any Information on Our Site does not constitute and should not be considered as advice or as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe any investment vehicle or any other securities, to or from any person in any jurisdiction. In no way should it be considered nor construed as investment recommendations or investment research.
Potential investors in any fund which Altarius acts as alternative investment fund manager to (“Fund/s”); or an individual who is seeking to engage Altarius to provide discretionary portfolio management, investment advice or the transmission and reception of orders; should obtain independent legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice, as appropriate, none of which is offered to you by Altarius or any of their affiliates.
Any information on Our Site has been provided to you for information purposes only and may not be relied upon by you in evaluating the merits of investing in any financial instruments (as defined in the Gibraltar Financial Services (Market in Financial Instruments) Act 2006) referred to on Our Site. Past performance is not a guide to future performance, or a reliable indicator of future results or performance.
The terms of investment in any Fund are set out in the Fund's prospectus or private placement memorandum, application forms and/or constitutional documents (the "Fund Documents"). Before acquiring an interest in any Fund, each prospective investor is required to confirm that it has reviewed the Fund Documents and in particular the risks associated with an investment in the Fund.
Any person subscribing for an investment in a Fund must understand the risks involved and meet the investor criteria as determined by the Fund Documents. Funds will only be suitable to certain investors.
Distribution of information or documents contained on Our Site may be restricted by law. Accordingly, this information and documents may not be distributed in any jurisdiction, except under circumstances that will result in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. Persons receiving this communication should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. Any dissemination or other unauthorised use of this information or documents by any person or entity is strictly prohibited.
1. Each and every Fund's investment objective and strategy is speculative and contain risks as further detailed in Fund Documents;
2. There can be no assurances that a fund’s investment objective will be achieved.
3. Prospective investors should be aware that the value of an investment in a Fund is in no way guaranteed and any investments made by a Fund may go down as well as up. The future value of any interest may be substantially lower than the initial investment and could even be zero.
4. Investment in Funds should be considered speculative and suitable only for those persons who can assume the risk of losing their entire investment.
5. If any of the directors or officers cease to participate in the operation of Altarius, the operations, objectives and activities of the Fund may be adversely affected.
6. There is no active secondary market for the interest in Funds and it is not expected that such a market will develop. In addition the investor should any transferring restrictions.
7. The value of the Funds is expected to fluctuate over time with the performance the Fund’s investments. Investors may not fully recover their initial investment when they choose to redeem if the value at the time of such redemption is less than initial investment paid by a Investor or if there remain any unamortized costs and expenses of establishing of the Fund.
8. Certain conflicts of interest may not be disclosed which could prejudice investors;
9. Certain financial instruments are highly volatile;
10. The Funds may be leveraged, subject to the terms of the PPM;
11. Currency valuations can be extremely volatile. If the revenues and the costs of Funds are significantly more volatile than expected, this may lead to large and sudden fluctuations in the valuations and significant losses[JET1] .
12. Tax legislation and the levels of relief from taxation can change at any time. Any change in the tax status of a Fund or in tax legislation could affect the value of the investments held by the Fund, affect its ability to provide returns to its investors or alter the post-tax returns to investors. The tax treatment of an investment will depend on the individual circumstances of the investor and may be subject to change in the future. If investors are in any doubt as to their tax position, they should consult their professional adviser.
Information contained herein is subject to modification, supplementation and amendment at any time and from time to time.
Altarius assumes no responsibility or liability for the correctness, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information contained in this website or for any loss, damage or lost opportunities resulting from the use of the information. Any views, opinions or assumptions may be subject to change without notice.
The content of this web site is not directed at or intended for persons, individuals or entities that are US Persons (as defined by Regulation S of the US Securities Act of 1933, as may be amended from time to time) and no securities or services are being offered in the United States or to US Persons. Altarius does not hold itself out as an investment adviser in the United States and does not offer its services to the general public in the United States.