A new way to
Banca Privada: ThinkAlternative
The content on our site is provided for general information on the Services we offer. It is not intended to amount to investment advice on which you should rely. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Past performance is no guarantee for future results. Investments can involve significant risks and the value of them can go up or down.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
2.Applicability of the Terms
Please read these Terms carefully before you use Our Website. These Terms tell you who we are and the Terms applicable to the use of our website. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We may update, revise, delete or modify information on this Our Site without notice.
Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Information should only be considered current as of the time of initial publication on Our Site or as otherwise stated on Our Site without regard to the date on which you may access the information. These Terms are only in the English language.
3.Information about us
www.altariuscapital.com is a site operated by Altarius Capital Limited («We»). We are a private company limited by shares registered in Gibraltar under company number 114825 and have our registered office at 28 Irish Town, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar. Our
principal place of business is World Trade Center Gibraltar, Unit 5.26, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.
Altarius is licensed and authorised by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission as an in-scope Alternative Investment Fund Manager. Altarius is licence number is FSC0155AIF. In addition to the aforementioned, Altarius is authorised to provide the following services: discretionary portfolio management, investment advice and reception and transmission of orders.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone us on +350 200 79001.
Our Site and the Services are not directed to any person or corporate entity who is a resident of any jurisdiction where the use of Our Site would be contrary to the applicable law of that Jurisdiction. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations where we are not appropriately authorised and regulated.
5.We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
6.How you may use material on our site
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7.Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
8. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Any information shown on our website does not constitute and should not be considered as advice or as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe any investment vehicle or securities, to or from any person in any jurisdiction. In no way should it be considered nor construed as investment recommendations or investment research.
Potential investors in any fund on which Altarius acts as alternative investment fund manager; or any individual who is seeking to engage Altarius to provide discretionary portfolio management, investment advice or the transmission and reception of orders; should always obtain independent legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice, as appropriate, none of which is offered to you by Altarius or any of their affiliates.
Any information shown on our website has been only provided for information purposes and may not be relied upon by any investor in evaluating the merits of investing in any financial instruments (as defined in the Gibraltar Financial Services (Market in Financial Instruments) Act 2006) that has been also referred to on our website. Any past performance is not a guide to future performance, or a reliable indicator of future results or performance.
The terms of investment in any fund shall be set out in the fund’s prospectus or private placement memorandum, application forms and/or any constitutional documents (the «Fund Documents»). Before acquiring an interest in any fund, each prospective investor is required to confirm that it has reviewed the Fund Documents and, in particular, the risks associated with the investment in the fund.
Any investor subscribing for an investment in a fund shall perfectly understand the overall risks involved and meet the investor criteria as determined by the Fund Documents. When any investor may have doubts about the aforementioned, shall request to Altarius any further information or documentation that will be useful for best clarification. Funds will only be suitable to certain investors.
Distribution of information or documents contained on our website may be restricted by law.
Accordingly with that, this information and documents may not be distributed in any jurisdiction, except under circumstances that will result in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations. Any investor that will receive this communication should inform and observe any such restrictions as mandatory. Any dissemination or other unauthorised use of this information or documents by any individual or entity is strictly prohibited.
Individuals should consider the following risks. Please note that this list is not exhaustive while any potential investors should seek further advice:
1. Each and every fund investment objective and strategy are speculative and contain several risks as further detailed on Fund Documents;
2. There can be no assurances that a fund investment objective will be achieved.
3. Prospective investors should be aware that the value of any investment in any fund will not be guaranteed as well as any investments made by a fund may go down as well as go up. The future value of any interest may be substantially lower than the initial investment and could even be zero.
4. Investment in funds should be considered speculative and restrictedly suitable for investors who will be able to assume the risk of losing their entire investment.
5. If any of the directors or officers cease to participate in the operation of Altarius, the operations, objectives and activities of the fund may be adversely affected.
6. There is no active secondary market for the interest in funds and it is not expected that such a market will develop. In addition, the investor should follow any transferring restriction.
7. The value of funds is expected to be fluctuated over time with the performance of the fund investments. Investors may not fully recover their initial investment when they choose to redeem in case of the value at the time of such redemption is less than initial investment paid by an investor or if remain any unamortized costs and expenses referred to the fund establishment.
8. Certain conflicts of interest may not be disclosed which could prejudice investors;
9. Certain financial instruments are highly volatile;
10. The Funds may be leveraged, subject to the terms of the PPM;
11. Currency valuations can be extremely volatile. If the revenues and the costs of Funds are significantly more volatile than expected, this may lead to large and sudden fluctuations in the valuations and significant losses.
12. Tax legislation and the levels of relief from taxation can change at any time. Any change regarding the tax status of a fund or regarding the overall tax legislation could affect the value of the investments held by the fund, affecting its ability to provide returns to its investors or alter the post-tax returns to investors. The tax treatment of an investment will depend on the individual circumstances of the investor and may be subject to change in the future. If the investor has any doubt regarding tax position, should always consult a professional tax advisory.
Information contained herein is subject to modification, supplementation and amendment at any time and from time to time.
Altarius assumes no responsibility or liability for the correctness, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information contained in this website or for any loss, damage or lost opportunities resulting from the use of the information. Any views, opinions or assumptions may be subject to change without notice.
The content of this web site is not directed at or intended for persons, individuals or entities that are US Persons (as defined by Regulation S of the US Securities Act of 1933, as may be amended from time to time) and no securities or services are being offered in the United States or to US Persons. Altarius does not hold itself out as an investment adviser in the United States and does not offer its services to the general public in the United States.